Saturday, 13 October 2018
Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Wednesday, 5 September 2018
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains for admission into national-level educational institutions such as the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), National Institute of Technology (NIT) and Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) would be held online from this year onwards.
As part of this, as many as 19 examination centres have been set up in AP. The centres are in Anantapur, Bapatla, Bhimavaram, Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnol, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tadepalligudem, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram. There would be seven centres in Telangana. As many as 1.5 lakh common service centres have been set up for submission of applications and for providing clarifications to the candidates across the country.
An online test practice centre has also been set up in the JEE website to enable the students to rehearse the examination. The test centre would be available from Monday till Friday from 2 AM till 4 PM for the candidates. On Saturday and Sunday, the test centre would be available from 10 AM till 4 PM.
Source : thehansindia
Saturday, 1 September 2018
National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the application process for JEE Main I on September 1, 2018. From 2019 onward, the responsibility to conduct JEE Main has been shifted from CBSE to NTA. NTA will be conducting JEE Main twice a year. The registration for the first JEE Main will begin in September.
To be eligible for JEE Main 2019, students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
For BE/B.Tech.: The student must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
For B.Arch./B.Planning.: The student must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board.
Qualification in JEE Main is not the only criteria for selection and the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
With NTA at the helm, a change that has been introduced is that JEE Main exam will not entirely be conducted in online or computer-based mode. Until this year, the exam was conducted in both, pen-paper and computer-based mode.
NTA will also make student practice centers available for students to practice better for the online exam. The registration for Practice Center will also begin on September 1.
Source : ndtv
Friday, 10 August 2018
National Standard Examination 2018For centre registration of NSE- 2018 & other details please visit https://www.iaptexam.com/
Calendar of events
Registration of centres
1st to 31st August 2018
Enrolment of candidates
1st August to 15th September, 2018
Last date of payment of fee by the centre in-charge through SBI collect only
19th September, 2018
Dates of examinations NSEJS
NSEP, NSEC, NSEB, NSEA
18th Novemebr, 2018
25th Novemebr, 2018
Announcement of list of candidates of students above Minimum Admissible Score (MAS)
25th December, 2018
Final list of selected candidates for INO
2nd January, 2019
- Candidates cannot register online individually. They have to register through registered centre (any school or college affiliated to state / centre boards can become a centre – read student and teacher brochure for details). The list of registered centres will be published on IAPT website on 1st September, 2018)
- Parents / students are requested to contact the principal’s of the school in which their ward is studying to register as a centre (there is no fees for centre registration).
- Principals of the registered centres are hereby requested to enrol candidates from other schools, who approach you with necessary fee and help students to appear for the examination.
- Students can go through student brochure for details of examination, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc. The eligibility criteria announced in the brochure is final and no request for change will be entertained.
- Student registration forms can be downloaded from the website. The filled in form should submitted to the centre-in-charge with necessary fee before the last date of registration.
- One time registration fee is Rs 150/= per subject.
- Students registering from states other than the state in which they are studying will be considered under the quota of the state of studying. Such students have to furnish Aadhar card and school ID card at the time of examination. Otherwise they will be disqualified for appearing for INO (if selected)