If the students are not satisfied with the results and wish to get their answer booklets re-checked, they can send their answer booklets for verification of marks, get photocopies of their answer sheets. Those who appeared for the Class 12 exams can also apply for re-evaluation.
The procedure for re-checking is detailed below:
Verification of marks:
- The candidates are required to submit the application for verification of marks between June 1 to June 8 (for Class 10) and between May 27 to June 6 (for Class 12)
- There is an application fee of Rs 300 per subject. The payment can be made only through online gateway or e-challan
- The verified marks will be uploaded on the official website
- The candidates whose results are changed will be notified by their regional office.
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks are eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy/photocopies of their answer sheet(s)
- The candidates can apply for getting photocopy/photocopies of their answer sheet(s) between June 15 to June 22 (for Class 10) and between June 6 to June 17 (for Class 12)
- The photocopies will be uploaded on the official website
- This option is available only for Class 12 students
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks and for obtaining photocopy/photocopies of their answer sheet(s) are eligible to apply for re-evaluation of marks
- The candidates can apply for re-evaluation of marks only in English Core, English Elective (NCERT), English Elective(CBSE), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy.
- They can apply for re-evaluation of a maximum of 10 questions
- The students can apply for re-evaluation of marks online between June 18 to June 24
For any further details the students can visit www.cbse.nic.in.